Sunday, November 8, 2009

Raising Canes Chicken Fingers


New Orleans caused me to fall in love with two chicken places: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, and Raising Canes Chicken Fingers.
The former being everywhere there is a KFC to compete with, and the latter being only in 13 states. When I left New Orleans I was beyond heart broken over saying good bye to Raising Cane's, not even Popeyes delicious one million times buttered biscuits could take away the pain of losing Cane's Sauce and the moist and tender Chicken Fingers I dip in it.
Imagine my surprise when I spot the familiar red oval reading Raising Cane's on Flamingo road in Las Vegas last July. Unable to stop there to eat then, I was determined to return to Vegas soon to reunite with my love.
Last night we reunited for the most delicious meal of chicken fingers, fries, and texas toast I have had since leaving New Orleans in May.

Only 215 miles stands between me and Raising Cane's, we shall be together again soon.

Edit, 11/09/09: I win! @Raising_Canes has acknowledged my allegience. "A True Caniac! RT @ccrollins: http://twitpic.com/otvrr - 215 mile drive is totally worth some @Raising_Canes"

1 comment:

Molly said...

There is one of these in MN. I've seen it, but never gone. Now I'm going to have to check it out. :)